Charleston, SC, November 13, 2012– Providing the right information to the right healthcare professionals at the right time is the ultimate goal of any medical information system. However, when medical information is locked within multiple disparate systems, providing a complete picture of patient health can be challenging at best. Avreo interWORKS provides a solution to this setback by offering a truly unified certified ambulatory EHR, RIS, and PACS within a single application, single database solution.
Avreo interWORKS offers:
• Certified interWORKS Meaningful Use Module for Ambulatory aiding Imaging Centers and other radiology centric organizations in achieving meaningful use while incorporating MU data collection in a workflow that fits their organization.
• Innovative web-based design providing access to your patients’ electronic health records throughout your healthcare enterprise via secure, WAN optimized connectivity.
• Modern, web-based design with focus on workflow and usability within radiology and meaningful use.
• Zero impact install without third party utilities reduces manpower and makes it easy to support throughout your organization and network of referring physicians.
• Results Distribution Portal provides worklist driven access to results for ordering physicians and displays the study images along with the report.
• Avreo offers cross-platform support, including Windows, Mac OS X, Apple iOS, and Android to facilitate communication and information exchange.
Learn more about these and other innovations at RSNA 2012 November 25-29 at the McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois Avreo booth 4436. Stop by anytime or schedule an appointment for your convenience by visiting www.avreo.com/TradeshowAppointmentRequest.html! We look forward to seeing you at RSNA!
Avreo, founded in 1997, is a leading provider of RIS/PACS solutions. Avreo interWORKS is a complete Radiology Workflow Solution that manages every aspect of your workflow, then unites these results within the larger electronic health record. interWORKS combines services from traditionally separate RIS, PACS, EHR, Dictation, Transcription, and Results Distribution systems into a single streamlined system. Whether your healthcare organization is an imaging center, hospital, radiology practice, multi-specialty group, or orthopedic group, Avreo interWORKS offers a solution to support the workflow needs of your busy practice. Avreo is a privately held company based in Charleston, SC. Avreo offers our solutions on an operational (fee/exam) or capital acquisition payment model. For more information, visit www.avreo.com or call 1-800-844-9926.
4050 Azalea Drive
North Charleston, SC 29405